Monday, May 17, 2010

New Blog

HI! welcome to my blog. I'm kinda new here but i am happy to be here :D.My mother  suggested to me  to start my own blog so I made one. My mother is Gypsy Girl,you might know her from her blog example: Heather's Crazy Life,Gypsy Girls Recipe Vault and Gypsy Girls Scrap Blog.Well you can call me Gypsy Girls daughter or "Salty" whatever you like.
If you have any tips and information about blogs please comment or message me.Id be happy to know about these blogs thank you and enjoy my blog


~Please Note: If You Read my Stories please start from the Bottom of the posts because the newer posts will be at the top until I can figure out how to set the Old posts to show at the top My moms helping me still-Thanks~






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates